propellor 3.4.0 released with these changes
- Added ConfigurableValue type class, for values that can be used in a config file, or to otherwise configure a program.
- The val function converts such values to String.
- Removed fromPort and fromIPAddr (use val instead). (API change)
- Removed several Show instances that were only used for generating configuration, replacing with ConfigurableValue instances. (API change)
- The github mirror of propellor's git repository has been removed, since github's terms of service has started imposing unwanted licensing requirements.
- propellor --init: The option to clone propellor's git repository used to use the github mirror, and has been changed to use a different mirror.